4science S.r.l. (hereinafter “The Owner”), with registered office in Milan (MI) – Via Achille Papa Nr. 30, CF and VAT number 02451840397, is required to provide precise information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 “European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data”, and to inform the user of this website www.4science.it about the operation of the cookies within the same. We therefore invite you to read carefully the following information so that you can then consciously express your willingness to process your data for the purposes and in the manner indicated below. The Data Controller, in line with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Privacy Code, and EU Regulation No. 679/2016 – GDPR – , intends to ensure the privacy and security of personal data of each visitor, as established in the following statement. This information is to be considered for all purposes valid as information pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 and art. 13 and 14 GDPR 679/2016.
What are cookies?
Cookies are packages of information sent by a web server (e.g. the website) to the user’s Internet browser, automatically stored by the user on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Cookies can typically be installed:
- Directly by the owner and/or manager of the website (so-called first party cookies);
- By persons responsible for the website visited by the user (so-called third party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in Europe by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, are the cookies that are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of navigation of users.
- Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until they expire or are deleted by the users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized each time they visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser to accept/refuse all cookies or to display a warning whenever a cookie is offered, in order to assess whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of language of navigation. In general, therefore, it is not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. Cookies are also used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical, all cookies are used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on the user’s terminals is prohibited unless the user has been adequately informed in advance and has given his or her valid consent in accordance with the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, groupable according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. Are the cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information about accesses/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), may be used to profile you (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions, etc.).
- Widgets, fall into this category all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, cookies from facebook, google+ and twitter are widgets.
- Advertising, this category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons, this category includes code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request for a graphic image. Websites may use them for a variety of purposes, such as analysing website usage, monitoring and reporting on advertisements, and customizing advertisements and content.
Cookies on www.4science.it
|Cookie name||Domain||Duration in days||Type|
|qtrans_front_language||www.4science.it||365||First part technical cookie|
|catAccCookies||www.4science.it||30||First part technical cookie|
The website therefore uses both first party and third party cookies. So-called first party technical cookies (qtrans_front_language and catAccCookies) do not require the consent of the person concerned, but there is an obligation on the part of the Holder to provide this information. However, the user may refuse the installation of any cookie through the settings of their browser.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The data processed relate to the cookies described above, and are processed for the specific technical purpose related to the functionality of this website and the processing is therefore based on the legitimate interest of the owner (art. 6.1 letter. f – GDPR 679/2016) to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to ensure the safety of navigation. With regard to third party cookies analitycs, the legal basis is the consent of the person concerned (art. 6.1 letter a – GDPR 679/2016).
PRIVACY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your data are processed by the Company 4science S.r.l., as Data Controller, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.You can contact the Data Controller at the dedicated privacy mailbox: email@example.com .The further contacts of the Data Controller are: 4science S.r.l. – Via Achille Papa Nr. 30 – Milan (MI)- Tel +39 0544.288711- Fax +39 0544.463481 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – pec: email@example.com
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using procedures and electronic media for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, not exceeding and relevance provided for by current privacy legislation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the aforementioned personal data refer (the so-called “interested parties”), have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits provided by current privacy legislation. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the owner:
- Access: you can ask for confirmation whether or not there is any processing of data concerning you, as well as further clarification about the information referred to in this Policy, and to receive the data itself, within the limits of reasonableness;
- Correction: you may request to rectify or supplement the data you have provided or in any case in our possession, if inaccurate;
- Cancellation/oblivion: you may request that your acquired or processed data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or if there are no disputes or controversies in place, in case of revocation of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
- Limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions set forth in art. 18 of the GDPR is met; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except as stated in the same article in paragraph 2;
- Opposition: you can object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your, for example for the exercise or our defense in court;
- Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another holder indicated by you, in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device.
In addition, we inform you that, pursuant to art. 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR, you may at any time exercise your right to revoke your consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given previously. If the consent is revoked and this is essential for the provision of services on the site, the latter will be interrupted, without prejudice to the right of portability. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to make a complaint before the ‘Control Authority in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, with headquarters in Piazza di Monte Citorio Nr. 121 – 00186 Rome – tel. 06.6967771 – fax. 06.69677.3785 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – pec: email@example.com . To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of personal data can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We also inform you that you can also send your requests by post, telephone or fax to: 4science S.r.l. – Via Achille Papa Nr. 30 – Milan (MI)- Tel +39 0544.288711- Fax +39 0544.463481 – E-mail: email@example.com – pec: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO OBLIVION
If you wish to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data contained in any articles uploaded to the site, you may refer to the same data controller.
CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant updating of the services and the site, may entail the need to modify the methods and terms of this information note. It is therefore possible that this document may be modified over time. We invite you to consult this section of the site periodically. We will publish any changes to this page and, if the changes are significant, we will notify you with visible and appropriate notification. Previous versions of this information notice will in any case be archived for consultation. Milano, 24.05.2018 – Version 1.0